Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Juliana!

Happy Birthday Princess Juliana!

Our little girl is TWO!! I feel like she has grown up so quickly. She is so full of personality and life. She is our little princess! She has her dad wrapped around her finger - quite the Daddy's girl. Can't say I blame her; he IS an incredible guy! Juliana is also very much into clothes. I have never seen someone change clothes as often as Juliana! You should see our laundry!! Her choice of outfits keeps us all laughing.

It just seems like yesterday when I brought her home from the hospital; all pink, beautiful and delicate. She has grown into such a sweet little girl - into dolls, clothes, shoes, purses and pink. I couldn't ask for a better toddler. We love her energy and excitement she brings to our home. Her laugh is a sweet sound to our ears. We are so thankful for her in our family!!!

Happy Birthday sweet Juliana!! WE LOVE YOU!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say what a beautiful family you have. Juliana is just adorable, the new baby is gorgeous, and Jake is so funny. It looks like you all have a great time together. Thanks for keeping us up to date, I love to check your blog.

Monica Lifferth