Monday, April 16, 2007

CAST OFF!

Juliana got her cast off on Thursday when we went in for Adalyn's two week checkup. Apparently, it wasn't supposed to hurt, but she sure screamed like it did! Her leg healed nicely with no visual hint of a break. It did, however, take her two days to walk on it! Now she drags her right like behind her when she walks. It reminds us of a pirate!
The kids wanted to go swimming in the hot tub - so we let them. Except it wasn't hot and the weather was only 60 degrees! It was a "crowning moment" of parenting. And the swimming didn't last long at all! Brrrr!
Juliana's two favorite things: wearing Addy's clothes and swinging in the swing!
Juliana fell asleep in the baby chair on the counter. I couldn't resist this cute photo!
Finally, the first picture of "The Girls!" I am SO LUCKY to be a mom! It is a real blessing and honor to raise these darling personalities. While it isn't always easy, it is ALWAYS worth it to stay home and capture moments like this! I love my little family!

No comments: