
Don't forget to see previous blog - that really sums our month up! But before Juliana broke her leg, she was into her many outfits. I love this "cheer" outfit with the goggles. Such class! I finally had to hide that outfit because it was about 12 months too small!

This photo was quite funny - Juliana locked herself in our car! Jake had gone into the car to put something away. While the door was opened, Juiliana got in and Jake shut the door. She then stepped on the lock and found herself stuck. Sad thing was, the keys were in the car! I had to call Jeff to come and get her out. We tried to talk her into unlocking the door, but she wasn't interested.

Also, we are counting down for baby #3. This photo was taken at 37 weeks...we are now at 39 weeks and still waiting! Will post any announcement soon!
2 comments:
Cute pic of the belly...you hardly look 37 weeks. I guess this one is going to be a stubborn one and not come out as early as we thought.
For sure!!! I am bringing yet ANOTHER stubborn Wright into the world. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment