




We took the children to the Sweet's Candy Factory this past week. We ordered 10 tickets and ended up with 19 people - word spreads quick for free candy! The tour was very interesting. We learned how they make taffy, jelly beans, cinnamon bears, chocolate orange sticks and chocolate nut clusters. Of course, the free samples were an added bonus! I thought it was interesting that the chocolate machine needs to be cleaned after every shift. BUT they don't clean it with water - they clean the machine with CHOCOLATE!!! That is a messy job! We got all sorts of free candy samples. Juliana was in HEAVEN! I, of course, spent $17 at the candy store! AHH!! It was great! We had such a wonderful time. I recommend this special outing to everyone!
2 comments:
Willy Wonka Eat Your Heart Out! That looks like it was a lot of fun! Great idea Jen!
It was so much fun! I'm now looking into getting my water pipes to run chocolate instead!
Post a Comment