I know it's been awhile since this event, but I can't help but post these photos. Mom and I took the children to the Chocolate Expo that past month. Being the smart mother I am - Juliana wore a white shirt. It wasn't long before she found the chocolate fountain and the fun began!

There were chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered peanuts, chocolate covered mints and I tried them ALL! It was four hours of pure heaven. Even for the children!

Juliana loved to dip the marshmallows, rice crispy treats and strawberries. I loved the cinnamon bears. We spent far too much time here:


There was even milk - chocolate of course.

Then you could vote on your favorite cake. I thought this was so cute. Cakes sure have changed since my wedding. I remember my options were fountain or no fountain. I chose fountain cause I always thought they were cool on wedding cakes. News flash: they aren't cool now!
4 comments:
I should have joined you guys up there! Next year I'll be there.
Now that would be a vacation worth taking! Looks yummy. Also, the bright side to wearing white, is bleach.
Call me next year...I want to come!
HEAVEN ON EARTH!
Post a Comment