Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cousin Camp - Day One!

Fun! We had our first day of cousin camp - Fun at the Farm. We made some cute farm crafts, learned about animals and rode horses! All children were enlightened, accounted for and happy. That would be, of course, since Kaila and I were in charge!

We did have one defiant two-year-old. I won't mention names, but this one was often found wandering, non-participating and enlisting other small girls to follow her. Hmmm...Whose child would that be? Must take after her father! ;-) Just Kidding - this girl is a hoot. I love this one!
Listening attentively to Aunt Kaila (pregnant and STILL fun to be with) teach sheep oragami. Interesting!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

Looks like the first day turned out great!!! I am impressed with all the kids riding horses-I never have liked riding them!! I especially liked how Kaila taught them to milk a cow!!!

Craig Lifferth said...

looks like fun. When is the single adult one?

Becca said...

Sounds like I'm missing all the fun! What fun ideas you guys have.

whitney said...

What a fabulous day! I'm so jealous! You guys are just so creative!

Zachary said...

Thank you Jen. I really appreciate it.

The Hafen Family said...

So, I'm looking at your blog and can't figure out if it's you or another Jenn and Jeff Wright. Finally I saw the photos of your kids at the bottom. UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!! Love, Cami :)

Momma Mimi said...

I am sorry I never got around to doing the camp, I am sure it was wonderful and it would of been fun just to hang with you all. Jenny, just a warning.... I will post a picture of you and I when we are little, so watch out!!