I have had a very, very busy couple of weeks. We had to prepare the yard and house for a Bunco party and the baby blessing - those little "deadlines" are sooo helpful! Now that things are starting to slow down, I can post photos. I can, however, only post five at a time...annoying, I know. So, here is the pletheria of photos over the past couple of weeks!
Cute photo of YaYa at Uncle Joe and Aunt Ann's Cabin. We get together with the Lifferth family every month for FHE. It is a great tradition - we love it up there! The kids love the zip line and the tire swing. It's a great tradition.
Matt and Steph before lunch.
Lucky's famous saying "Oh, come on!" Can you hear him saying it?
Scott, Karalee and my cousins Jamie and Brian Smiley
Little Jackson with his many scars - each tell a story and usually his dad Scott is behind it! :-)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Also, thanks for sending us the cute birth annoucement of precious little Adalyn!
I meant to leave my name but entered it too soon. Anyway, the "anonymous" person is your dear Aunt Sandy. We all got a chuckle out of Jake and his patience to display those grapes inside your dish washer.
Post a Comment