Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma comes to visit

Ryan's Graduation was this past month so Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. I wanted to get a four Generation photo of my kids, me, my mother and my grandmother. I am lucky enough to have a four generation photo with my great grandmother sitting on my buffet. I wanted my kids to have the same. The sentimental value of each of these photos were kind of ruined when Juliana kept screaming, "OWIE!! OWIE!!" and Jake wouldn't stop making those faces that typical six-year-olds make. Oh well, it was worth the effort, I guess. I just don't think I will be framing them! :-)


Well, this isn't a picture of my grandma, but I thought it was a cute photo of my brother Ryan. This is pretty much how he is most of the time - always laughing. In fact, I can hear it now. You are a special person Ry, fry guy! (Special in the good way, not the "special" way!)

No comments: