Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I left my heart in San Francisco...

"THE CITY..."


Mom, Jake, Addy and I went to the city to visit our friend Nate Dawg. He is going to dental school at UCSF. We picked him up and went to a great Chinese restaurant in China Town. That was, of course, after we walked up SEVERAL hills that really got our heart pumping. Then we went up and down the street looking at the shops. I found a couple of cute bags and some jewelry. (Always a sucker for jewelry!) Jake found an "Inja" sword and suddenly transformed into a ninja - right then and there! Amazing. Then we went down to Ghiradily (I don't know the spelling.) Square for some much-needed ice cream. It tasted wonderful! Exactly how I remembered it as a kid. There was even a display showing how they make the chocolate. After ice cream we walked down to Fisherman's Wharf and played in the sand for awhile. Mom and Nate headed back to get the car while I fed Baby Adalyn.

Aunt Cindy had written on my car, "Jenny's Mommie Mobile." (See the next post) I had yet to wash it off when some guy cut in front of me and yelled, "WATCH IT MOMMY!" I promptly told Mom to go to a gas station so we could wash it off. How embarrassing! The nerve of some people!!!!

I ended up paying $3.89 a gallon in gas which caused a week-long panic attack over the rising cost of fuel, homes, school, clothes, food, etc. How is a person supposed to pay for college these days? Oh, while walking up the road, I saw two gay guys cuddling. It was precious! :-) I great day in the city overall...



No comments: