skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh SO HANDSOME! (And Cute.)

I decided to go and get the children's yearly photos. My mother did this every year for our birthdays and I love looking at how much I had grown. However, I am beginning to realize just how pricy this little "tradition" is - thanks Mom. Anyway, I carry on because that's what good mothers do. We went to Fotogenix because I think they are very artistic and have reasonable prices. Plus, Jeff's sister just started working there - but we didn't get to see her. Anyway, Juliana was quite tempermental and ended up with several photos that were worthly of "hate mail." (She has a famous "go-to-you-know-where" look!) This one, however, was quite charming and shows her at her best. I happen to be tending my nephew Jackson for the weekend. He was strapped down in the stroller so tight I thought his circulation would be cut off. He managed to escape THREE TIMES! (He could get a job as a magician or something.) He then knocked over TWO studio lights and disappeared once. That's when the photographer tried to get both Jake and Juliana together...DIDN'T WORK! Juliana was finished "smiling" and Jackson was convinced he should be in the photo. I told the photographer to just forget the two together and get Jake. He, being as photogenic as a model, was a breeze but it took me a few long hours to decide which photo to purchase. After this two hour ordeal, I was glazed over and exhausted. I hope you enjoy looking at these - I don't think I will be doing again any time soon!
2 comments:
Yes I would say very Handsome and cute!! I feel for you on the whole photography experience. It is very stressful, I always wonder why did I do that...But the cute pictures always make it worth it...I think :-)
Jake looks exactly like Uncle Karl when he smiles. Miss you guys!
Jen...you have some cute kids. Love the photos!
Post a Comment